- HomeAP EAMCET Result
The official authority i.e. JNT University, Kakinada will publish the AP EAMCET 2023 result in the response to the entrance examination which will be held in April 2023. The result will be released in the terms of marks obtained by the students in the entrance examination. It is expected that the AP EAMCET Score Card 2023 will be issued in the month of May 2023. The announcement of the result shall be followed by the publication of rank list and the further admission rounds.
How to Check?
• As the result will be published in the online mode hence, the candidates should know the steps to check the same.
• Based on the declared result, the students will be shortlisted for the further levels of admission.
• Every care is taken to avoid discrepancies in the checking, scrutiny, tabulation, ranking and evaluation.
• The students can easily check their AP EAMCET 2023 Result here by accessing the link which will be published here soon.
• To check the result, the students need to enter the details as asked in the online form such as:
Roll number of the exam
Other asked details (if any)
• If the entered information is correct, then the result of the students will be displayed on the screen. However, if the entered information is incorrect then the students need to add the details again.
• The students are advised to keep the copy of the result safe and secure as it will be beneficial in future.
• It is important for the students to know that they will be considered as qualified only if they secure the marks more than the minimum qualifying marks.
• The official authority set the qualifying marks for the students based on which the AP EAMCET Result 2023 will be prepared.
• Only those students who will secure minimum 25% of the maximum marks will be considered for the ranking purpose and treated as qualified.
• However, no minimum marks will be prescribed for the reserved category students but their admission shall be limited to the extent of seats reserved for such categories.
Tie – Breaking:
While preparing the merit list, if two or more students secure the similar combined scores then the dilemma between the two can be sorted by using the tie – breaking steps.
• First of all, the total marks in the common entrance test shall be considered.
• Secondly, the total marks in the mathematics section of the exam will be preferred.
• Thirdly, the total marks in the physics section of the exam will be taken into consideration.
• If the tie still remains then the percentage of the aggregate marks in the qualifying exam shall be considered.
• Finally, the tie between the students can be eradicated by using the age of the students.