- HomeUPSEE MBA Result
UP state entrance exam for MBA or popularly known as UPSEE MBA is one of the reputed and leading entrance examinations. This is organized with the sole purpose to offer admissions in the MBA courses. Soon after the completion of the exam, the official authority will publish the UPSEE MBA Result 2020. It is expected that the result will be issued in the month of May 2020 and the candidate can check their result here soon after its official publication.
How to Check?
• The official authority will issue the result only in the online mode in response to the entrance examination.
• It depicts the student’s performance in the entrance exam in the terms of marks obtained by the students.
• An utmost care is taken to make the result error – free and hence, the declared result will be the final one.
• The direct link to check the UPSEE MBA Score Card 2020 will be available here soon. The students can use that link so as to reach the official page of the result easily.
• On the destination page, the students will have to enter the basic information so as to check the result. The information comprises of:
Other asked details (if any)
• On adding these details, the students will be able to view their result on the display screen.
• The candidates are advised to download their result for the future reference.
• The cutoff percentage of marks for the merit of the successful candidates is 25% (20% for SC/ ST).
• Only those students who secure the minimum qualifying marks in the entrance exam will be considered as qualified.
• Soon after the announcement of the result, the official authority will prepare and publish the merit list for the qualified students.
• It indicates the merit position of the students as per their performance in the exam.
• The merit list will be based on the UPSEE MBA Result 2020.
• Shortlisted students will be then called for the counselling procedure.
• The candidates can check and download the merit list soon after its official availability.
Tie – Breaking:-
• In the case, if two or more students secure identical marks in the entrance exam then inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be determined by using the tie – breaking procedure.
• In order to resolve the tie, the number of incorrect answers in the exam will be considered. A student with the lesser number of incorrect answers will be preferred.
• If still the tie persists then the age of the students will be taken into consideration. A student with higher age will be preferred over another and placed at the higher merit.